Hey, Guys welcome to another fresh article, in this article I will come with ‘25 Must Have WordPress Plugins For Every Website’ I hope This Article Helpful for All users, So Guys Let’s Get Started.
25 Must Have WordPress Plugins For Every Website – Developed by the startfrombasic.com
Plugins Source :- wordpress.org/plugins
Table of Contents
- 1 01:- All In One Schema Rich Snippets
- 2 Description
- 3 02:- Akismet Anti-Spam
- 4 Description
- 5 03:- Breadcrumb NavXT
- 6 Description
- 7 04:- Contact Form 7
- 8 Description
- 9 05:- GDPR Cookie Consent
- 10 Description
- 11 06:- Email Address Encoder
- 12 Description
- 13 07:- Font Awesome 4 Menus
- 14 Description
- 15 08:- HC Custom WP-Admin URL
- 16 Description
- 17 09:- Really Simple SSL
- 18 Description
- 19 10:- Remove Category Base
- 20 Description
- 21 11:- Table of Contents Plus
- 22 Description
- 23 12:- WP Fastest Cache
- 24 Description
- 25 13:- WP-Appbox
- 26 Description
- 27 14:- Yoast SEO
- 28 Description
- 29 15:- Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
- 30 Description
- 31 16:- Duplicate Post
- 32 Description
- 33 17:- Google XML Sitemaps
- 34 Description
- 35 18:- Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
- 36 Description
- 37 19:- miniOrange 2 Factor Authentication
- 38 Description
- 39 20:- Post Views Counter
- 40 Description
- 41 21:- AddToAny Share Buttons
- 42 Description
- 43 22:- Broken Link Checker
- 44 Description
- 45 23:- Easy Google Fonts
- 46 Description
- 47 24:- Disqus Comment System
- 48 Description
- 49 25:- All 404 Redirect to Homepage
- 50 Description
01:- All In One Schema Rich Snippets
Get eye catching results in search engines with the most popular schema markup plugin. Easy implementation of schema types like Review, Events, Recipes, Article, Products, Services etc
WHAT IS A RICH SNIPPET?
It is basically a short summary of your page in the search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing and sometimes in the News feed of Facebook in nice format with star ratings, author photo, image, etc.
See Examples of Rich Snippets Here.
02:- Akismet Anti-Spam
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the comment spam it catches on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
Major features in Akismet include:
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
Breadcrumb NavXT, the successor to the popular WordPress plugin Breadcrumb Navigation XT, was written from the ground up to be better than its ancestor. This plugin generates locational breadcrumb trails for your WordPress powered blog or website. These breadcrumb trails are highly customizable to suit the needs of just about any website running WordPress. The Administrative interface makes setting options easy, while a direct class access is available for theme developers and more adventurous users.
04:- Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
05:- GDPR Cookie Consent
NOTE: INSTALLING THIS PLUGIN ALONE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SITE GDPR COMPLIANT. SINCE EACH SITE USES DIFFERENT COOKIES, YOU MAY NEED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE NECESSARY CONFIGURATIONS IN PLACE.
- Plugin will show a notice with Accept and Reject options. By default the cookie value will be set to ‘null’. If the user clicks ‘Accept’ button the value will be changed to ‘yes’. IF the user clicks on ‘Reject’ the value will be set to ‘no’. Your developer can check this value to set a cookie
06:- Email Address Encoder
07:- Font Awesome 4 Menus
Add Font Awesome 4 icons to your WordPress menus and site without touching a single line of code! With this plugin, just add fa-(icon name) as a class/classes to your menu and the plugin will pull that out, put the icon before or after your link text, and wrap your link text in a span so you can show or hide it as you see fit.
In Font Awesome 4 Menus, we have added the ability to add multiple Font Awesome classes for multiple effects (eg, fa-home fa-fw fa-2x will add a fixed-width home icon at two times the normal size).
In addition, we have given you shortcodes to add icons to your posts and pages, as well as shortcodes to take advantage of the new stacked feature of Font Awesome 4.
08:- HC Custom WP-Admin URL
Want to reduce the possibility of your website been hacked or hijacked? With this plugin you can change wp-admin and wp-login.php to any of your choice, making it impossible for the hackers to access your administration login page.
http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php you can have
It’s simple to use.
New field will be added to Settings -> Permalinks section called WP-Admin slug. All you have to do is to write your desired WP Admin slug and save the settings.
09:- Really Simple SSL
Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings and configures your website to run over https.
To keep it lightweight, the options are kept to a minimum. The entire site will move to SSL.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS FOR SETUP:
- Get an SSL certificate (can’t do that for you, sorry).
- Activate this plugin
- Enable SSL with one click
10:- Remove Category Base
As the name suggests this plugin will completely remove the mandatory ‘Category Base’ from your category permalinks ( e.g. ‘mysite.com/category/my-category/’ to ‘mysite.com/my-category/’ ).
The plugin requires no setup or modifying core wordpress files and will not break any links. It will also take care of redirecting your old category links to the new ones.
- Better and logical permalinks like ‘mysite.com/my-category/’ and ‘mysite.com/my-category/my-post/’.
- Simple plugin – barely adds any overhead.
- Works out of the box – no setup needed.
- No need to modify WordPress files.
- Doesn’t require other plugins to work.
- Compatible with sitemap plugins.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Works with multiple sub-categories.
- Works with WordPress Multisite.
- Redirects old category permalinks to the new ones (301 redirect, good for SEO).
11:- Table of Contents Plus
A powerful yet user friendly plugin that automatically creates a context specific index or table of contents (TOC) for long pages (and custom post types). More than just a table of contents plugin, this plugin can also output a sitemap listing pages and/or categories across your entire site.
Built from the ground up and with Wikipedia in mind, the table of contents by default appears before the first heading on a page. This allows the author to insert lead-in content that may summarise or introduce the rest of the page. It also uses a unique numbering scheme that doesn’t get lost through CSS differences across themes.
12:- WP Fastest Cache
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU. If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page. Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
With WP-Appbox you can add beautiful mobile app badges to your WordPress posts and pages simply by adding a shortcode. WP-Appbox supports the following app stores:
- Amazon App Shop (Android)
- App Store (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and app bundles) and Mac App Store
- Chrome Web Store
- Firefox Add-ons
- GOG.com (Good Old Games)
- Google Play Store
- Opera Add-ons
- Steam (only single games)
- Windows Store (Universal and Xbox Live)
- XDA Labs (Android)
14:- Yoast SEO
YOAST SEO: THE #1 WORDPRESS SEO PLUGIN
Need some help with your search engine optimization? Need an SEO plugin that helps you reach for the stars? Yoast SEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin since 2008. It is the favorite tool of millions of users, ranging from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet. With Yoast SEO, you get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results. Yoast: SEO for everyone.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR WORDPRESS SEO
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
15:- Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
16:- Duplicate Post
This plugin allows users to clone posts of any type, or copy them to new drafts for further editing.
How it works:
- In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can click on ‘Clone’ link below the post/page title: this will immediately create a copy and return to the list.
- In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can select one or more items, then choose ‘Clone’ in the ‘Bulk Actions’ dropdown to copy them all at once.
- In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can click on ‘New Draft’ link below the post/page title.
- On the post edit screen, you can click on ‘Copy to a new draft’ above “Cancel”/”Move to trash” or in the admin bar.
- While viewing a post as a logged in user, you can click on ‘Copy to a new draft’ in the admin bar.
3, 4 and 5 will lead to the edit page for the new draft: change what you want, click on ‘Publish’ and you’re done.
17:- Google XML Sitemaps
Use this plugin to greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site.
With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
18:- Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
We believe that it’s easy to double your traffic and sales when you know exactly how people find and use your website. MonsterInsights shows you the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence. At MonsterInsights, we make it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
Simply put, MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.\
19:- miniOrange 2 Factor Authentication
Note: The plugin is GDPR Compliant and supports Language Translation
Secure your WordPress login with an additional layer of security from us! The setup takes minutes, yet protects your site forever.
This plugin provides two factor authentication (TFA) during login. If you are looking for OTP Verification of users during Registration then we have a separate plugin for this. Click Here to learn more.
FREE PLUGIN FEATURES
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for 1 User forever
- Available Authentication Methods: Google/Authy/LastPass Authenticator, QR Code, Push Notification, Soft Token and Security Questions(KBA)
- Language Translation Support
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) allows authentication on login page itself for Google Authenticator & miniOrange Soft Token.
20:- Post Views Counter
Post Views Counter allows you to display how many times a post, page or custom post type had been viewed with this simple, fast and easy to use plugin.
- Option to select post types for which post views will be counted and displayed.
- GDPR compatibility with Cookie Notice plugin
- Possibility to manually set views count for each post
- Dashboard post views stats widget
- Capability to query posts according to its views count
- Custom REST API endpoints
- Option to set counts interval
- Excluding counts from visitors: bots, logged in users, selected user roles
- Excluding users by IPs
- Restricting display by user roles
- Restricting post views editing to admins
- One-click data import from WP-PostViews
- Sortable admin column
- Post views display position, automatic or manual via shortcode
- Multisite compatibile
- W3 Cache/WP SuperCache compatible
- Optional object cache support
- WPML and Polylang compatible
- .pot file for translations included
The AddToAny Share Buttons plugin for WordPress increases traffic & engagement by helping people share your posts and pages to any service. Services include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and over 100 more sharing and social media sites & apps.
AddToAny is the home of universal sharing, and the AddToAny plugin is the most popular share plugin for WordPress, making sites social media ready since 2006.
- Standard share buttons — share each piece of content
- Floating share buttons — responsive & customizable, vertical & horizontal
- Counters — fast & official share counts in the same style
- Follow buttons** — social media links to your Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat
- Image sharing buttons – share buttons for sharing images
- Vector share buttons & follow buttons — custom color SVG icons
- Custom share icons — use your own if you prefer
- Official buttons including the Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Save Button, Google+ Share Button and Google +1 Button
- Universal email sharing makes it easy to share via Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web or native apps
22:- Broken Link Checker
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
23:- Easy Google Fonts
A simple and easy way to add custom google fonts to any WordPress theme without coding. This plugin integrates with the WordPress Customizer so you can preview google fonts on your site in realtime. It’s compatible with any theme.
WHAT DOES THIS PLUGIN DO?
- This plugin allows you to take full control of your theme’s typography in any WordPress theme (no coding required).
- It allows you to choose from over 600+ google fonts and font variants to insert into your website without coding.
- Allows you to preview font changes on your website in realtimeusing the WordPress Customizer.
- Create Unlimited Custom Font Controls: Create custom font controls in the admin area that are instantly available in the Customizer preview.
- Allows you to preview what your theme will look like with the new google fonts before you save any changes.
- Allows you to create your own font controls and rules in the admin area (no coding required).
- Allows you to easily change the look of your website with the click of a button.
- Automatically enqueues all stylesheets for your chosen google fonts.
- Allows you to add google fonts to your theme without editing the themes main stylesheet which allows you to update your theme without losing your custom google fonts.
24:- Disqus Comment System
Disqus is the web’s most popular commenting system trusted by millions of publishers to increase reader engagement, grow audience and traffic, and monetize content. Disqus helps publishers of all sizes engage directly with their audiences to build loyalty, retain readers, and foster thriving communities.
The Disqus for WordPress plugin lets site owners and developers easily add Disqus to their sites, replacing the default WordPress comment system. Disqus installs in minutes and automatically imports your existing comments.
25:- All 404 Redirect to Homepage
I have a website, every time I login to Google webmaster tools, I found many new discovered 404 error links, the problem is not in 404 errors itself, but when Google see them and count them for you!, I think that this count used in the overall site evaluation and ranking, I decided to develop All 404 Redirect to Homepage WordPress Plugin to solve these errors in SEO way by redirecting them using SEO 301 redirection.
How to use the plugin?
The 404 error pages hurts the rank of your site, this smart plugin is a simple solution to handle 404 error pages by using 301 redirect.
Look at the following diagram which represent the 404 errors per time, we see an increase of error rate in the last time interval.
Our simple plugin will solve this by trying to redirect all 404 error pages to home page or any customized page, see the control panel for the plugin in the next image
After installing the plugin, make sure that it is enabled from the field status in the control panel above, if you want to disable the plugin functions, just set the status to disabled.
Hope you find this Article Helpful.